Environmental Health Coalition (EHC) is a 38-year old community-based organization dedicated to empowering people, organizing communities and achieving justice in low-income communities of color. We are an effective, results-oriented organization with a passion for social change.
EHC is seeking a Fund Development Intern to help with appeals, donor relations, events, and data entry. The position start date is flexible, ideally late July or August 2018. 6 month internship commitment, 10-15 hours/week, with opportunity of contract position after completion.
In addition to providing support to the Fund Development Team, the Development Internship is designed to provide a well-rounded hands-on educational experience in the world of social and environmental justice and nonprofits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Familiarity with or interest of working in nonprofits or fundraising.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient with a computer, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work flexible hours and up to 15 hours/week
• Spanish is a plus but not a must.