Alzheimer’s San Diego is searching for a savvy, creative, results-driven development professional to play a key role on our Development team. As a Development Coordinator, you will bring experience and understanding of marketing into your role leading internal and external event communications and have a strong supporting role in sponsorship activation. We will look to you to execute outreach strategies and campaigns that inspire participants, engaging them in our mission and ultimately supporting top line revenue growth. The Development Coordinator will be the team leader on several projects and play a supporting role in others. Alzheimer’s San Diego is looking for an exceptional balance of fundraising through events, technical marketing skills, writing proficiency, great attitude, and strong work ethic.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong presentation skills and adaptability
• Strong ability to think analytically and develop detailed action plans
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening
• Knowledge of the design program InDesign
• Highly organized, self-motivated and efficient with attention to detail
• Ability to represent Alzheimer’s San Diego in a professional manner
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and Google applications such as g-mail and google docs.
• Prior experience with data base management
• Ability to travel as needed to perform job duties
• Ability to work evenings and weekends