Voices for Children, serving San Diego and Riverside Counties, seeks a dynamic, strategic, and highly collaborative President/CEO to lead one of the largest Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) programs in the United States.
• At least ten years of senior level leadership and management experience, preferably as a CEO, COO, or Executive Director in a nonprofit organization, with a proven track record of success in board cultivation and relationship management, staff management, program development, fundraising and resource development, and operational oversight.
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience is preferred in law, public administration/policy, child welfare, business, nonprofit management, or related fields.
• A strong record of growing an organization and raising funds from diverse sources for nonprofit organizations; keen understanding and deep experience of nonprofit funding strategies; track record of finding new opportunities for support and expanding the VFC donor base.
• Demonstrated success in financial and operations management, including managing financial plans, forecasts, budgets, and operational oversight.
• Demonstrated success in supporting a Board of Directors