• An undergraduate degree in nonprofit management, business, public administration, or a related field. Advanced degree and/or professional development is preferred.
• A minimum of three years of non-profit leadership experience in a highly functional role at a non-profit organization.
• Excited and comfortable with the opportunity to plan for and expand an organization, acting both as leader of the organization in the community and internal manager.
• An understanding of nonprofit administration, including financial management and budgeting, board relationships, volunteer development, Board development, and resource management.
• Ability to work independently and clearly articulate needs for support to the Board of Directors.
• Strong relationship-building e