Education, Experience, and Skills
▪ Masterís degree in education, counseling, social work or related field.
▪ Bilingual: English and Spanish.
▪ Minimum 10 years experience in leadership or senior management positions within the education field with a special emphasis on access to higher education for traditionally underserved populations.
▪ Possess a strong knowledge of theoretical frameworks pertinent to preparing underserved students for college and careers and have a commitment to high quality continuous learning and innovation in this area.
▪ Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
▪ Demonstrated ability to lead a team in managing multiple and often simultaneous tasks, and to create a work environment with a high level of organization, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, and results.
For a list of job qualifications, please follow the google doc link.