• A master’s degree in education, public administration, psychology, counseling, social sciences, or a related field.
• Three or more years’ experience as an administrator of educational programs working with Low Income/First Generation to college bound students.
• Three years of experience implementing TRIO objectives, budgeting requirements, services, and program evaluation.
• Knowledge of TRIO program regulations and legislation.
• Background similar to the target student population.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, school faculty and staff.
For full listing see: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kU6I-qDZrgXNG02sWcHYvJxXOdsPq8DP/view?usp=sharing