● Evaluate, supervise, motivate and retain volunteers
● Recruit volunteers using advertising, solicitation, attending presentations and community events, in conjunction with the Outreach Coordinators
● Identify issues/concerns relating to volunteers, clients and partner agencies, etc. and coordinate with Executive Director on steps to address and resolve issues/concerns
● Include Executive Director (ED) on all communications with volunteers, clients, partner agencies, community members, etc.
● Facilitate mandatory monthly Continuing Education (CE) Meetings, including securing speakers
● Participate in the TIP Training Academies as referenced in the Academy Responsibility Breakdown Document
● Provide evaluative information to National Trainer(s) on attendees participation in the Training Academy