PPNF seeks an experienced nonprofit leader to build the organization to its full potential and work to position PPNF as a leading voice in the areas of nutrition, health and wellness. Working closely with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will oversee all areas of PPNF’s operations, including fundraising, marketing and community outreach, events, nonprofit administration, strategic planning, and programs. Reporting to the Board of Directors, they will manage an annual budget of approximately $300,000 and supervise a staff of 2 full-time team members and 2 part-time contractors.
Initial priorities for this position include:
1. Execute a branding, marketing & communications strategy.
2. Create a new development plan for diversifying revenue streams.
3. Coach, mentor, and develop the staff and board.
4. Improve business operations by creating and implementing new administrative systems, processes, and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years in leadership or senior management positions for nonprofit organizations, experience with a health and wellness organization strongly preferred.
• Marketing and branding experience required.
• Strong background in digital marketing, website content management experience preferred.
• Experience developing and managing annual budgets over $300,000.
• Demonstrated organizational management and strategic planning experience.
• Proven success with fundraising and increasing organizational revenue.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to engage staff and develop each team member to their fullest potential.
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required for programs and special events.