The School Partner Coordinator will report to the Executive Director and will support the organizationís community of school partners. This position works independently in collaboration with the program team in reaching the goals and objectives related to the organizationís strategic plan for community impact. The focus of the School Partner Coordinator is to streamline and execute the recruitment, retention, and group facilitation calendar between the organization and all school partners. The School Partner Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining organization and school partner compliance in collaboration with the Mentor Coordinator. The School Partner Coordinator is responsible for not only maintaining a high standard of excellence in mentoring and supporting at-risk youth but also taking the initiative to further this goal.
- Associates or Bachelorís degree - social work, psychology, human services or related field; or comparable experience working with youth in a classroom, after school, or recreation environment
- Coordination experience preferred (scheduling, email software, internet research, data entry, etc.)
- Maintain reliable transportation and necessary insurance
- MUST pass LIVE Scan fingerprinting, criminal background check, and TB test if required by partnering school
- Demonstrate a proficiency with computers and software applications including Microsoft Office and general familiarity with office procedures and equipment
- Blackbaud experience preferred but not required.
- Must exhibit lead by example abilities, good communication and social skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask, strong listening, and problem-solving skills, imaginative, flexible and resourceful.
- Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Enthusiasm in all work-related endeavors