Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides individualized attention, which encourages each client's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
• Knowledgeable of the individualized service plan for clients and provide support to the client according to the service plan. Contribute to the service planning process by providing the service and care planning staff with specific information and observations of the clients' needs and preferences.
• Attends to the individual needs of clients which may include coaching and assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, and range of motion exercises, communication, and other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
To view a complete job description and apply, please click the link below:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Saving Plan
• Vacation Time and Paid Sick Leave
• Employee discounts to movie theaters, attractions, and more