TERI changes the way the world sees, helps, and empowers individuals touched by special needs. The TERI Campus of Life models a more integrated society where the entire community learns, creates, and lives well side-by-side.
POSITION LOCATED IN NORTH SAN DIEGO COUNTY, San Marcos and Oceanside, CA.
Shift: Full-time, Monday-Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm
Salary: $16 per hour
· Providing support and completing tasks provided by the certified teacher
· Participate in the development and implementation of students Individual Education Plan (IEP)
· Develop/complete necessary documentation such as Daily tasks, Daily Lesson Plans, Medication distributions and Request forms, Incident/Injury forms, Behavior management charts, etc.
· Provide direct care and training to children who are profoundly handicapped individuals that may engage in aggressive, assaultive, acting-out behavior
· Participate in Staff meetings
· Provide creative and student appropriate activities and materials for students
· Protect client rights, safety, health, and welfare and best interest at all times
The Benefits of becoming a TERI employee!
· PPO Health, Dental, Vision
· Complementary on-site fitness center with group fitness classes
· Comprehensive wellness program and participation incentives
· Healthy lunches prepared on-site daily
· Safety Incentive Rewards
· Educational Assistance/Scholarships
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Long-term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
Please visit our website to apply: https://www.teriinc.org/careers/