1. Perform and record all General Ledger functions monthly, including payroll, payroll accruals, allocation tables, donations, earnings, and other income.
2. Perform and record all Accounts Payable functions monthly, including invoices, payments on invoices, and cash adjustments.
3. Maintain bank registers and reconcile all accounts, including bank, 401k, investment accounts, monthly and quarterly.
4. Generate monthly financial reports and quarterly financial reports for the Board of Directors.
5. Perform all end of year adjustments, including depreciation and amortization.
6. Prepare all documents and schedules for the annual audit.
7. Prepare all documents and schedules needed for the preparation of the IRS 990, IRS 5500, FTB 199, and the RRF-1.
8. Maintain all insurance policies, contracts, and permits, and execute required reports and filings with the applicable governmental and non-governmental entities.