The Service Desk/Change Manager is responsible for ensuring high quality, consistent technical customer support, and ensuring technical support service levels are being met or exceeded. Will work with the Director of IT Infrastructure to implement and maintain “ITIL” procedures and best practices to ensure high customer satisfaction and positive support outcomes by meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The Service Desk/Change Manager will be responsible for development and updating of SLAs, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), Helpdesk and Change Management Standard Operating Procedures and metrics. This role manages the lifecycle of incidents within the Service Desk ticketing system and all tasks associated with change management. This includes ensuring that tickets are generated, priorities are assigned, status is communicated, escalations occur where necessary, adhere to SLAs, provide resolutions, and suggest solutions for inclusion in Solutions Knowledge Base.
Work Experience Requirements and Desired Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience within Information Technology required
• 2+ years’ experience leading help desk or service desk operations preferred
• 2+ years’ conducting change management in an IT environment
• Strong understanding of ITIL best practices required
• Demonstrated ability to lead and to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical and non - technical staff across multiple disciplines
• B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. in Business Administration, Information Systems preferred but not required