• Capture pictures and video of New GateWay’s on-going activities which can be used for marketing purposes through our various social media platforms
• Generate, edit, publish and share approved daily content (original, text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages donors to take action
• Create oral/visual presentations to represent marketing plans to current and prospective business clients
• Liaise with newspapers, radio, television and other advertising media to promote our events, explore new ways to better market New GateWay and attract new
• Collaborate with other departments to develop marketing materials, brochures, flyers, videos and other advertising materials for New GateWay
• Attend New GateWay’s main events and collect footage and/or capture pictures and record video footage as needed
• Must be residing within the San Diego area during the course of the internship and must be able to work from our office located in Chula Vista, CA.
• One year of College Education preferred.
• Marketing, photography and videography major students wanting to apply their knowledge in a professional environment are welcome to apply
• Graphic design, photography, and video production experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
• Knowledge of SEO’s preferred.
• Knowledge of marketing and branding.
• Portfolio or Website required
• Training is provided to the right candidate